In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I wanted to jot down a few things I am thankful for:
- My wife – who’s humor and support I couldn’t live without
- My family – they are awesome!
- My job – I absolutely love what I do, I am so lucky to have the opportunity to work on something I believe in and with kind and super smart people.
- My friends – I’m fairly certain they are the best friends anyone could have
- My community – Somerville rocks
- My home
- My health
- The open source community – without it my job would be impossible
I’m sure there are tons of things I forgot, but at least its a start! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!